Jamlude replied

295 weeks ago

Download BeetleBorgs > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A trio of preteens are dared by two snobby brothers into going into a haunted house that is occupied by a trio of monsters. The kids accidentally free a genie that is trapped in a pipe organ. The genie offers to grant the kids one wish. The kids decide they want to become their favorite comic book heroes "BeetleBorgs". The genie grants the kids' wish but also accidentally unleashes the villains from the comics. Now the kids must use their new powers to get the villains back into the comics .
Their wish to become comic book heroes forces three kids to take on the heroes' mortal enemies.
I thought that the Big Bad Beetleborgs Movie kicked major butt!!! Exspecially Nukus (he's sooooo hot)! I like watch that movie 24-7, and I never get tired of it. Go Beetleborgs!!! I think that the whole series of Beetleborgs were cool mainly the Metallix series (cause Nukus was in it); I like it because they didn't repeat the episode plots. Like power rangers it was the same thing all the time with the vilains, but in Beetleborgs it was different. They had more to it, it was funny, and the people in them acted better it didn't seem fake like in power rangers.
This show was okay. It had some neat stories and some effects which were not all that bad. It had a more serious aspect to it than early Power Rangers. The biggest problem with this show was how it tried to fit in too much, with all weapons, allies and villains. They should of tried to space it out. Otherwise, this was a pretty good show.

646f9e108c
Taabeer tamil dubbed movie free downloadDownload Episode 1.8 full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4the Renegades downloadDead Mine in hindi movie downloadThe Sea Beast full movie hd 1080p downloadAbrahaminte Santhathikal in hindi 720pthe Dragon's Lair II: Timewarp full movie in hindi free download hddownload SoleEpisode 2.49 downloadFuture Card Buddyfight full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p
Please log in to post a reply.